- KNOW YOUR LAND
- Generate revenue from timber
- Save 80% on taxes
- Successfully Market and sell your real estate
- Obtain an environmental or land use permit
- Delineate wetlands
Specializing in Achieving Landowners Goals
Joshua Tree, Inc. specializes in achieving landowners goals for their properties, whether it is liquidation or long term sustainable use. We show property owners not only the best and most efficient use of their land based on their needs but how to side step pit falls when dealing with the DEC and local bureaucracy, reduce taxes through state abatement programs and how to appropriately deal with environmental issues real and perceived.
Joshua Kowan has been working in the Hudson Valley for over 20 years on tens of thousands of acres. He has delineated Wetlands, prepared and crafted New York State DEC Forest Tax Law Plans, New York City Watershed-Agricultural Council Forest Management Plans and Tree Plans in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess and Columbia Counties. He also has negotiated and managed forest management projects, site work and development projects, real estate transactions, and a variety of projects all centered around the highest and best use of bulk acreage in the Hudson Valley of New York.
While being instrumental in obtaining over 50 local special use permits he has crafted some local use laws
to tailor projects and managed projects on some of the most exclusive, high end properties in the
- Strain Estate. One of the largest private acreages compiled in the Hudson Valley.
- Majestically set up on the bank of the Hudson River with incomparable river and countryside vistas, this 1803 brick Georgian Manor delights in every detail.